Bhotekoshi River Rafting Overnight
Out of a myriad of places where you can experience the thrill of white water rafting, BhoteKoshi is one of the best and the most awe-striking places. It is the steepest river that is rafted so it is considered as one of the best short river rafting in the world. The volume of water flowing in this river is always above 40 cumecs so if you’re into fun, challenge, intense physical activity, and non-stop action.
If you already have some experience of rafting then this rafting perfectly suits you. Formations of amazing limestones while rafting along with breathtaking scenery from thrill drops makes the rafting more mesmerizing. Passing from the beautiful narrow canyon and deep gorges filled with vegetation and sound and view of waterfalls coming in from the steep stone walls gives a different pleasure to both your eyes and ears.
Bhote Koshi is probably the best white water adventure in the world and has been variously described as: "Like a pin-ball Machine-and you’re the ball", "Like being flushed down on open-air toilet", "Expedition River" and so on. The sound of the river flowing and makes your heartbeat faster before you start your rafting. If you are into rafting and have expert padding then it will be your one of the best rafting experiences. You can plan a trip for a couple of days and spend a day with your friends and family trying some new and adventurous activity.
Anyone can experience this thrilling dramatically challenging rafting if you don’t have an aquaphobia (fear of water) and heart problem. The flow of water is very high so there will be chances of falling from the boat if not people love to fall off the boat for excitement to feel the water which pure and cold. Don’t try to raft very close to rocks to avoid any serious injuries sustained from smashing, banging, brushing, and smacking up against rocks.
It is better to carry an extra pair of clothes or quickly drying shorts, shirts else swimsuits. You can also carry sunglasses along with straps attached with it, sunblocks and other items as your requirements. And for safety purposes don’t forget to wear a life jacket and helmet.
- Class 4 to 5+ in high water
- Straight forward rapids
- Powerful rapids and whirlpools
- panorama of stunning gorges
- No. of Days :
- 2 D
- No. of Nights :
- 1 N
- Min Age :
- 13 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 70 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 40 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 2 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 100 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 1 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 0 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
- check_circle_outline Lunch
- check_circle_outline Insurance :we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured
- check_circle_outline Quality rafting and kayaking equipment, including boats, kayaks, helmets, paddles, PFDs, dry bags and Pelican boxes.
- check_circle_outline Private rafting guide
- check_circle_outline Welcome Snacks
- highlight_off Meals not mentioned on itinerary
- highlight_off Personal items like toiletries, clothing, camera, etc.
- check_circle_outline Life Jacket
- check_circle_outline Gopro or Waterproof Camera.
- check_circle_outline Safety helmets
- check_circle_outline High quality raft
- highlight_off Zip Lock Baggies (to keep small things dry]
- highlight_off Plastic Bag(s) (for wet things such as sneakers)
- highlight_off Sneakers, neoprene booties, or river shoes.
- highlight_off Sunglasses (optional)
- highlight_off Eye Glass Straps (if needed)
- highlight_off Sun block and lip balm.