Paragliding in Kathmandu Valley
Kathmandu Paragliding provides the opportunity for solo and tandem flights for the young and fresh pilots. The Head office is 13km away from the Tribhuwan International Airport in Godavari, Lalitpur. The company is run by creative and motivated bosses, staffs and co-workers.
Enjoy cruise control in the clouds. Sit back, relax and experience the breathtaking views few people have seen history. Take your camera or have your pilot capture that priceless moment. Take-off and landing involve standing up and walking a few steps. No jumping off cliffs and crash landing. You just won't believe how easy and safe it is to fly with us until you do.
We take a short jeep drive to Godavari Village and further 30 min continue to drive off road toward the take-off viewpoint 2,100 ft above sea level, From here you can see Langtang mountains range including many other small peaks.
“Chapakharka”, is the beautiful Take Off place which is at the height of 2100m from the sea level. From this place, one can have the panorama view of the beautiful mountain ranges and the stunning view of the Kathmandu Valley. Once you take off you’ll have an experience of being like a bird and the feeling of freedom that you’ve never felt before and enjoyed the view as from the eye of a bird.
Our Landing zone at Rachantar has been renovated and maintained with a runway too! We expect to be helpful in the development process of our so-called economically backward Country, creating Job opportunities, Involve in development works, Conserve Nature and broaden the horizons of adventure sports in Nepal.
Whichever direction you fly in, we are with you every step of the way. Our office is a short walk away from the main Thamel.
- Come Fly With Kathmandu Paragliding :
- 15KM from Thamel
- Panorama View of Highest Peaks and Mountains
- City & Valley View.
- Feel the high altitude (above 2400m.)
- Soar above the clouds
- Eagle View of the only botanical garden of Nepal.
- No. of Days :
- 1 D
- No. of Nights :
- 0 N
- Min Age :
- 4 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 90 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 20 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 1 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 20 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 3 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Through out the year
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 2100 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 2400 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
Inside Ring Road
- check_circle_outline 15 to 30 minutes Flight.
- check_circle_outline Flight Insurance.
- check_circle_outline Adventure drive to Paragliding Spot.
- highlight_off Tips
- highlight_off All bar & beverage bill
- highlight_off Items not mentioned under ‘price covers’
What We Provide
- check_circle_outline Professional tandem pilot
- check_circle_outline Parachutes
- check_circle_outline Safety Helmet
What To Bring
- highlight_off Warm gloves (for winter)
- highlight_off Warm clothing layer and a jacket (for winter).
- highlight_off Sun glass, Sun Cream
- highlight_off Protective footwear,no open toe shoes.
Rate & Review
Reviews (All)No reviews yet
Items per page:
0 of 0